Thursday, July 8, 2010

3 million dollar solution....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_48_torpedo

Guess what dum dums, I can get on the internets and solve your worst problems within the hour.
Hire me Mr. Government human resources man!

(didn't you hire that dude from HOUSE?)

This torp is 'only' 3 mil, but it will do exactly what is required- seal the GULF OIL volcano with -no- nuclear payload.

Of course, being the genius that I am, I insist on a 9 million dollar discretionary budget -

(so I can fire 3 of them if I need to)...


JUST LOOK at the specs on the RIGHTHAND column of this WIkiPEdiA article... This is PUBLIC info? If it is available to me, it MUST BE available to the president and his advisers, you know, those jackass ostriches with their head buried in the ground (maybe the leak will go away if we ignore it?)


Spend the 9 mil.

Torpedo
The
Hole...


Of course I already think you're a collection of idiots (a leak that last 2 moths and you're, all, like, well, we thought BP would solve it... ummmm... errrr....) , but do you really want to run a re-election campaign when EVERYONE thinks you're an idiot collective???

Nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment